Consult some frequently asked questions in this section. If you do not find the answer to your question, you can send it to us using the contact form.
It is a civil association dedicated to managing permits for self-consumption and self-cultivation of cannabis for recreational and medicinal purposes, for the benefit of its members.
Since the declaration of unconstitutionality 1/2018 by the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation (SCJN), self-consumption and self-cultivation of cannabis for recreational and recreational purposes is permitted. For this, the interested party must be a Mexican of legal age and present a free document to the Federal Commission (COFEPRIS) requesting health authorization.
It is a 2-page document issued and letterheaded by COFEPRIS, where you are expressly granted authorization to: sow, cultivate, harvest, prepare, possess, transport and consume; Likewise, for the legal acquisition of cannabis seeds.
The authorization does not in any case include acts of trade, supply or any other act related to or inherent to the sale and/or distribution. It also prohibits consumption in the presence of minors and the operation of heavy machinery under its influence.
Processing your permit with FREEGUANA is very simple. You just have to follow these steps:
1. Complete the form on the www.freeguana.org portal
2. Make an appointment and visit the FREEAGUANA offices to sign your documents. You can also print, sign in blue ink and send the documents by parcel to the FREEGUANA offices (Miguel Cabrera 59, Los Molinos, Querétaro, Qro. CP. 76150).
3. Finally, share the site with all your consumer friends.
In that case, we will file a complaint for non-compliance with the declaration of unconstitutionality 1/2018.
The average resolution time is 6 to 8 months. Each procedure is a personalized service.
The process is completely free. If someone asks you for a fee, deposit, transfer, cash payment or tip during the process, report it to an advisor immediately. But if you want to help this project continue to grow, you can make a donation directly on the website.
Processing your permit with the civil association has 3 benefits:
1. You will be legally represented and assisted until you obtain your permission.
2. You will have access to high-quality self-cultivations developed under the best agricultural practices.
3. You will be able to have your self-cultivation at production costs. You will have considerable savings.
FREEGUANA’s central offices are located at: Miguel Cabrera 59, Colonia Los Molinos, Santiago de Querétaro, Qro. CP. 76150.
You can also visit any of the associated clubs to start your process or use the facilities to carry out your own consumption. Check the club section of the website.